Click Photo to Enlarge
This mixer was engineered to meet the need for a large direct drive mixer with a housing that cannot leak oil. 009
• Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
• 316 SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
• JD mixers have adjustable angles of entry by indexed ball-and-socket design to achieve different process results.
• Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
• Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
• All JD mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
• Variable speed drives also available.
• Cast aluminum housing.
• Fixed cup plate mount optional.
Motor Description: 1/2HP-1-115/230-TEFC
Shaft Diameter: 3/4”
Shaft Length: 48”
Prop Diameter: Single 5”