Click Photo to Enlarge
Powerful mixers for the most difficult mixing applications. Grease filled gearbox eliminates oil seal and the possibility of oil contamination of process. 009
• No clutches to slip, wear or replace.
• 316 SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
• Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
• Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
• Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
• Gears run in grease lubrication. Cannot leak oil.
• All JG mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
• Variable speed drives also available.
• Cast aluminum housing.
• Mounting clamp has adjustable angle of entry by indexed ball-and-socket design to achieve various process results.
• Fixed cup plate mount optional on 1/3 HP through 1-1/2 HP. Standard on 2 HP and larger models.
Motor Description: 3/4 HP-1-115/230
Shaft Length - A: 60"
Shaft Length - B: 18-3/4"
Single - C: 13"
Shaft Diameter - D: 3/4"